About Risk Based Security
Making a Difference - Improving Security
Risk Based Security provides detailed information and analysis on Data Breaches as well as, intelligence on Security Vulnerabilities. Our services VulnDB and Cyber Risk Analytics are SaaS solutions that provide organizations access to the most comprehensive threat and vulnerability intelligence knowledge bases and risk ratings available. In addition, our YourCISO offering provides companies with on-demand access to high quality security and information risk management resources in one easy to use web portal. We work with organizations to understand the real risks their organization's face, to ensure they implement not just security, but the right security.
There isn’t a day that goes by without a new company having a data breach or software with a critical vulnerability. Just listen to the news! Software is more important to society than ever before and it is critical that it is secure. Join a team that helps improve security for critical providers such as health care, hospitals, automotive, and even the grid!
- Top 500 Cybersecurity Company To Watch in 2019
- Risk Based Security is recognized as one of the 500 hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies to watch in 2018.
- Risk Based Security was recognized as one of the 125 cybersecurity companies in healthcare to know in 2018
- Risk Based Security was recognized as a fastest growing security company in 2018.
- Risk Based Security was Richmond Chamber of Commerce Innovation Award winner.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Two weeks paid vacation and Six paid Holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Healthcare Insurance Eligibility
- Retirement (Simple IRA)
- Future office in the popular Scott's Addition area
- Eligible for a yearly bonus based on individual and company performance
- Training and conference attendance
It is more than just an urban center – it is a college town, a history buff’s indulgence, an art and food lover’s dream as well as, an outdoor enthusiast’s playground! It is no surprise that Richmond, which locals call RVA, has made multiple best of lists including US News top 100 Best places to live and to retire lists!
The Richmond region has always enjoyed a rich history. As the site of Patrick Henry’s Revolutionary War speech, the Confederate Civil War capital, home to Edgar Allen Poe and the final resting place of several presidents in the famous Hollywood Cemetery, Richmond really does have it all from beginning to end.
The James River, uniquely running right through the downtown district with its class III & IV rapids, and Richmond's surrounding hilly terrain make the area a virtual playground for white water rafting, white water and flat water kayaking, hiking trails and both road and mountain biking.
There have been a few more recent revolutions in town that might be more to your liking. Seriously, there's been a craft beer revolution, a food revolution, a fashion revolution and an arts revolution. We've got more than 30 craft breweries, some of the best restaurants in the country, homegrown start ups, all accented with a plethora of murals and street art all over our buildings and walls. Come see why we're a Travel + Leisure Top Destination and National Geographic said we're a place to travel for food. Richmond really is a great place to work, eat and play!