Business Development Representative
About Risk Based Security:
Risk Based Security (https://www.riskbasedsecurity.com/) is recognized as one of the 500 hottest and most innovative cyber security companies to watch in 2019. Our products, Cyber Risk Analytics (CRA) and VulnDB, provide organizations access to the most comprehensive threat and vulnerability intelligence knowledge bases and risk ratings available. In addition, our YourCISO offering provides organizations with on-demand access to high quality security and information risk management resources in one easy to use web portal.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our sales team as a Business Development Representative in Richmond, VA. The Business Development Representative will outbound prospect and set demonstration meetings for Account Executives. This requires an ability to effectively learn and deliver Cybersecurity Software as a Service (SaaS) concepts to Sr. Executives within an assigned territory. The Business Development Representative role provides an outstanding opportunity for an aspiring technology sales professional seeking to launch a career in Cybersecurity.
- Create sales opportunities within F1000
- Schedule 1st meeting demonstration meetings for Account Executives
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly new demonstration meeting goals
- Effectively deliver Risk Based Security value proposition to new prospects
- Consistently achieve daily call count and email objectives
- Source new leads through creative outbound methods
- Adeptly engage different personas across different industries
- Provide feedback to Marketing and Sales team
- 1+ Years of sales or other relevant business development experience
- Familiarity with Technology and SaaS solutions
- Familiarity with Customer Resource Management (CRM) applications.
- Familiarity with Sales Intelligence tools (DiscoverOrg, Hubspot, etc.)
- Familiar with professional sales concepts and methodologies.
- Strong communication skills.
Behavioral and Interpersonal
- Desire to start a career in software sales.
- Intellectually curious and aggressive.
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ambitious team player seeking to learn, grow and advance through merit.
- An outstanding compensation package which includes salary, commissions, vacation, paid holidays, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, Healthcare Insurance Eligibility, Retirement plan with company match.
- No weekends & only rare overnight travel are required.
- Excellent sales enabling and automation tools.
- Career advancement opportunities to grow into Sales Management.
- Product training program promoting superior sales skills.
- Flexible schedule.